AC Repair in Rockwall, Canton, TX and Surrounding Areas
AC Repair & Air Conditioner Inspection Services In Canton, Rockwall, Athens, Wylie, Allen, Heath, Lavon, Lucas, Plano, Forney, Frisco, Murphy, Garland, Kaufman, Lindale, Rowlett, Terrell, Malakoff, Mesquite, Sunnyvale, Richardson, Royse City, The Colony, Seagoville, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Nothing can interrupt those fun summer days quite like a broken AC, so when you’re in need of AC repair in Rockwall, Canton, TX and the surrounding areas, call on Captain Air Heating and Cooling. We provide the best quality repair services for the best rates. We’ve built our company on honesty and fairness while putting our customers first, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best service. We’re EPA certified and all of our technicians are fully trained, licensed and bonded. With a company culture of honesty and fairness, you can count on Captain Air to save the day.
Dependable Air Conditioning Repair
A common complaint that people often have about AC repair services is that the staff are undisciplined and unreliable. They aren’t timely, leave a mess in the workspace, or charge their customers unfair, high prices. We at Captain Air make it a point to be different! We always show up on time for every service call. We work with professionalism and also leave a neat work area. We’re also honest and transparent in our work and pricing, so we’ll never overcharge you for our services. Overall we’re the best choice when you want a dependable AC repair service that will never let you down.
Customers Come First
At Captain Air, we’re serious about customer satisfaction. You, our valued customers, are the reason why we’re here. We’re here to solve your AC problems and address your concerns. We consider you our number one priority. We always guarantee our best work at the best price in the area. We’ll always keep you informed when it comes to the work we’re performing and what’s to be expected. We treat our customers like family so that you’ll want to keep coming back year after year with your air conditioning needs.
Get In Touch Today
We’re here to take care of all your air conditioner repair in Rockwall, Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Give us a call at (972) 757-8532 or (903) 802-4022. You can also send us a message and someone will get back to you right away. Visit us on Facebook and give us a like! You can also read some of our recommendations from past happy customers. Get in touch with us today.
Air Conditioner Repair in Canton, Texas
Located less than an hour east of Dallas, Canton, Texas is a bustling community with a small-town vibe. Finding reliable AC repair in Canton, Texas can be essential with the hot summer days. People from far and wide flock to this town for the First Monday Trade Days, America’s largest flea market. You can find almost anything that you need under one roof and much of it at bargain prices.
In the summer months, the area heats up and your air conditioner must be in tip-top shape, and kids beg their parents to take them to Splash Kingdom Family Waterpark. If you live in an older home, you may find that your ac system needs some repairs to keep your family cool and comfortable. Here are some things to consider.
Common Signs That Your AC Needs a Repair
There is nothing worse than having your air conditioner go out on a hot summer’s day. You immediately begin looking for someone to come fix it. However, there are some advanced signs that you need a repair. Some of these signs don’t occur until it’s time to call a professional. Here are a few signs:
- Strange sounds and odors: If your HVAC system is making strange sounds, such as rattling or popping, it might be a sign that something needs to be repaired. Strange smells coming from the system can also be a good indicator that you need a repair.
- Age: Your HVAC system was designed to last for a long time; however, if the system is getting up there in age, it’s going to need a few repairs.
- Air blows but it doesn’t cool the home: This can be a sign of a variety of issues, including a frozen condenser. When it freezes, it no longer super cools the air before sending it back into the home.
- An unexpected increase in your electric bill: If your electric bill arrives, and it’s significantly higher than you expected, it may be a problem with your air conditioning system. In many cases, if a repair is needed, it causes the ac system to work harder and run more often. This can see your electric bill increase.
- Unit cycles on and off too frequently: if your ac turns on, blows cold air for a few minutes, turns off again, and then turns on again in a short amount of time, it’s a sign that the unit needs a repair.
Most Commonly Needed AC Repairs in Canton, Texas
When you start to see signs that you need a repair, you begin to worry. You want to know what is wrong and how much it’s going to cost to fix the issue. It can be very stressful for a property owner. Here’s a look at some of the most commonly required air conditioner repairs:
- Coolant: To cool off your home properly, your ac system needs coolant to cool the air before returning it to your home. Your system can run low on coolant for a variety of reasons, but you need a professional to access the system.
- Thermostat: Your thermostat’s job is to regulate the temperature in your home. It reads the current temperature and then turns your air conditioner on or off as needed. If there’s a problem with your thermostat, your system may run all the time or not at all.
- Air Filters: Your air filter is your HVAC system’s first line of defense against all the allergens and debris that gets sucked inside your air conditioning system. When it gets filled with debris, it’s hard for air to enter the system. This causes all sorts of problems within the system.
- Air Compressor problems: The air compressor is one of the largest systems inside of your air conditioner, and it’s responsible for cooling the air in your system before returning the air to the home. When your air compressor begins to fail, you get a little bit of cool air but not enough to cool off your home in a Texas summer.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
One of the best ways to avoid or limit emergency repairs is to conduct regular maintenance on your HVAC system. It’s beneficial to have a professional service come to your home twice a year to maintain the system, once ahead of the cooling season and the other before the heating months. When it comes to your air conditioner, they’ll do several different things during maintenance, including:
- Inspect U.V. bulbs
- Test the calibration and operation of the thermostat
- Check and verify safety controls, such as float switches
- Lubricate the blower and fan motors, if accessible
- Check refrigerant pressures and temperatures
- Look for leaks in the refrigeration system
- Inspect and tighten as needed electrical connections
- Run efficiency test
- Service and replace filters
- Check and test all electrical components
- Clean condensate pan
- Clean and treat condensate drain lines
- Clean outdoor coil with a professional solution
During regular maintenance of your air conditioning system, your technician might recommend some repairs. It’s always a. good idea to have any repairs done before the issues grow larger and become even more expensive to repair.
Reasons to Choose Our Air Conditioning Repair Service in Canton, Texas
At Captain Air Heating and Cooling, we have the skills, training, and parts to get your air conditioner up and running again. We take pride in the work we do and the services we offer. Here are a few reasons to call us when you need an air conditioner repair:
- Locally-owned and operated company
- Fully licensed
- Ability to schedule an appointment online
- Ability to receive a quote online
- Extensive service area, including Canton, Rockwall, and the surrounding counties.
- Can help arrange financing
- Offer special promotions and models with rebates available
- 24/7 emergency service
- and much more.
Captain Air Heating and Cooling knows that you have a choice in heating and air conditioning company, and we want to earn your business. We take pride in helping our friends and neighbors in the local area. Our highly-skilled staff provides you with an easily understandable quote before work begins. Call us today or visit our website for more information.
We can’t wait to save the day for your AC!