Air Conditioning Services In Canton, Rockwall, Athens, TX and Surrounding Areas
Located about 60 miles east of Dallas, Canton, Texas is a welcoming community that’s known for its huge flea market, First Monday Trade Days. In this area, the winters are mild with only a handful of days below freezing, but the summer weather makes up for the lack of extremes.
Just like your car, you need to have routine maintenance done on your AC. Here are some things to expect during a season maintenance visit:
Captain Air Heating & Cooling wants to help our friends and neighbors stay cool in the summer season. For this reason, we offer an extended service area to help as many customers as possible. Our service area includes:
- Canton, TX
- Corsicana, Tx
- Chandler, TX
- Kaufman, TX
- Mabank, TX
- Tyler, TX
- DeSoto, TX
- Greenville, TX
- Kemp, TX
- Terrell, TX
- Athens, TX
- Gun Barrel City, TX
- Tool, TX
- Brownsboro, TX
- Palestine, TX
- Seven Points, TX
- Anna, TX
- Emory, TX
- Malakoff, TX
- Rockwall, TX
- Grand Saline, TX
- Ben Wheeler, TX
- Alto, TX
- Eustace, TX
- Trinidad, TX
and Surrounding Areas
Our service area includes the north and east Texas area, so if you didn’t see your community on the list, contact our office to see if we service your area.
Whether you’re replacing an old unit or installing one in an older home or new build, Captain Air Heating & Cooling is ready to help you find the ideal model and get it installed correctly. Here are some things to consider when choosing a new AC:
- Price: While you might think that you want to buy the cheapest unit possible, that isn’t always the case. There is value in going with a more expensive model to save you money over the years, such as a longer lifespan and energy efficiency.
- Energy efficiency: You want a model that offers outstanding energy efficiency even if you have to pay more. This will help you keep your electric bills lower each month.
- Size: You need to get a unit that fits the size of your home. If you choose a unit that’s too small, your home will never completely cool your home and run up your electric bill. A model that’s too large will run up your utility bills too. Our technicians will help you choose the correct size.
Your AC is built to last and require few repairs but time and normal wear and tear leave the system in need of repair occasionally. Our team is ready to tackle the job. The most common air conditioner repair jobs are:
- Replace air filters: Your air filter keeps dirt and debris from entering your AC. When it becomes clogged, it can create all sorts of problems, and some problems require a technician to repair.
- Coolant: Your air conditioner requires coolant to cool the air before returning it to your home. If you’re running low on coolant, a technician must replace it.
- Condenser coil cleaning and repairs: The air moves over your condenser to become cooled. If there’s a problem with your condenser, you won’t get cold air.
Benefits of Calling Our Company First for Air Conditioning Service in Canton, Texas
We know that you have a choice when it comes to hiring an HVAC company, so we work hard to earn your business. At Captain Heating & Cooling, we have a lot of benefits to offer you, including:
- Locally-owned and operated
- Schedule an appointment online
- Request a quote online
- Financing available
- Emergency service
- And more.
Whether you need a repair or just regular maintenance, our technicians have the skills to keep your air conditioning system humming along. We are also ready to help you replace an old system or install a first air conditioner in an older home or new home build. Contact us today to learn more about the services that we offer.